7-Day Forecast (7/24/2013)

A few showers & storms; drier air arrives

Knoxville TN Area/Central Valley Weather Forecast
Click image for all forecast zones.

WEDNESDAY FORECAST: There could be a few showers and thunderstorms overnight as a weak cold front drops through. There will be about a 30%-40% chance of seeing these showers or storms with a low around the upper 60s to near 70. As the front lingers near us on Wednesday, there will remain about a 30% chance of showers and storms with the best chances south toward ‪#‎Chattanooga‬. Otherwise, expect partly cloudy to mostly cloudy conditions with a high temperature around the low to mid 80s. Behind the cold front, drier air and drier conditions will be expected for Thursday and Friday before another disturbance brings showers and storms back to the area on Saturday and Sunday. Stay with us for the latest. This is Meteorologist Jeremy Buckles for the East Tennessee Storm Team.

You can now listen to an audio forecast on our homepage at LocalWeatherTN.com and as a podcast on iTunes.

Be sure to “share” this forecast with friends and family through our social media links and let them know how to sign up for weather emails as well.

Do you need to send a greeting card to someone, and you do not want to go out in the bad weather? Click here for a FREE Card, and demo the SendOutCards system that lets you create REAL PAPER Greeting Cards online. After you have designed the card, the company mails it for you!!

Sign up for FREE weather text messages from ETST! Average 1-2 MSG/day. Your information is private and not shared with third parties. *Standard texting rates apply* Check it out at www.LocalWeatherTN.com!